tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JDBC Pool module v1.0.3
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 19:11:55 GMT
2009/6/11 Konstantin Kolinko <>:
> Sorry for somewhat slow reply,
> but just on formal grounds it is
>  [x] BROKEN - I found some show stoppers
> See
> So, a copy of a LICENSE and NOTICE files is required, at least along
> with the other files in *.zip and *.tar.gz
> I would also add a copy of those file into META-INF directory of the
> tomcat-jdbc.jar, and
> either in META-INF or in the root directory of tomcat-jdbc-src.jar
> (why it should be META-INF of src.jar - I do not know, but I see that
> projects in are doing so)
> Minor issues:
> 1. changelog.html IS MISSING
(ops.. sorry -sent unfinished letter)

Minor issues:
1. changelog.html is missing from the *.tar.gz file
2. changelog.html, jdbc-pool.html need images:

3. jdbc-pool.html is hard to read because of horizontal scrolling
Is it possible to allow spaces in jdbcInterceptors property,
and split that string into several lines?

4. jdbc-pool.html:
"tomcat-jdbc-pool, is 8 classes"
I see more than 8 :)

Best regards,