tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "TomcatTrackUs09 PMC Sessions" by JeanFredericClere
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:14:34 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanFredericClere:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatTrackUs09_PMC_Sessions

  and technical for an in-depth presentations offered by
  Mark, Filip and Rainer.
  [[BR]]
- Presenter bio[[BR]]
+ Presenter[[BR]]
  Mladen Turk is a Principal Software Engineer at JBoss, a division of
  Red Hat (Switzerland), where he is responsible
  for Native Integration, Enterprise Web Services and Multiplatform technologies.
@@ -81, +81 @@

  By Tim Funk[[BR]]
  Whether you are new to Tomcat or used it for a long time, we'll walk through ways to make
your installation more secure. Even though we make Tomcat secure out of the box, you will
make configuration changes. In this talk, we'll give you hints to make sure your changes don't
expose you to security issues. We'll also cover items developers should and should not do
in their code to keep the installation secure. Out of scope in this discussion: SSL.[[BR]]

- Presenter Bio:[[BR]]
+ Presenter[[BR]]
  Tim Funk has been a Tomcat user for over 7 years and committer since 2003. Tim currently
resides in Pennsylvania and works for Armstrong World Industries performing a range of roles,
enjoying the role of developer the most. Tim has a Masters of Software Engineering from Penn
State.