tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "TomcatTrackUs09 PMC Sessions" by MladenTurk
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 06:58:16 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MladenTurk:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatTrackUs09_PMC_Sessions

   mturk:
  +++
-  My idea was to give an 'Tomcat community overview' with some
- directions where are we heading and something short about
- what's cooking (Tomcat 7, Connectors, Security, etc...)
-
+ ==== Tomcat community overview ====
+ by Mladen Turk[[BR]]
+ Presntation - 60 minutes.
+ The presentation gives current overview of the Apache Tomcat Project and
+ directions it is heading.[[BR]]
+ It explains how we work as a community of developers
+ and how we interact with our community of users. It gives brief overview of
+ each technology Apache Tomcat Project is developing and maintaining
+ [[BR]]
+ - Tomcat versions[[BR]]
+ - Connectors[[BR]]
+ - Security[[BR]]
+ - Bugzill[[BR]]
+ - Development[[BR]]
+ [[BR]]
  Audience should be both generic
  (at least for the tech and community overview I plan to do)
  and technical for an in-depth presentations offered by
  Mark, Filip and Rainer.
+ [[BR]]
+ Bio[[BR]]
+ Mladen Turk is a Principal Software Engineer at JBoss, a division of
+ Red Hat (Switzerland), where he is responsible
+ for Native Integration, Enterprise Web Services and Multiplatform technologies.
+ He is member of JBoss Application Server team and gives more then 20 years of
+ experience in client/server technologies.
+ Mladen is currently acting as Apache Tomcat PMC chair, and beside Tomcat,
+ he actively contributes to APR, Httpd and Commons projects.
+ [[BR]]
  +++

   rjung: