tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "TomcatTrackUs09 PMC Sessions" by JeanFredericClere
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:48:27 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanFredericClere:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatTrackUs09_PMC_Sessions

  Both of my talks are more directed to admins.
  +++

+ funkman: (Tim Funk)[[BR]]
+ +++
+ "Securing your Tomcat installation"[[BR]]
+ Whether you are new to Tomcat or used it for a long time, we'll walk through ways to make
your installation more secure. Even though we make Tomcat secure out of the box, you will
make configuration changes. In this talk, we'll give you hints to make sure your changes don't
expose you to security issues. We'll also cover items developers should and should not do
in their code to keep the installation secure. Out of scope in this discussion: SSL.
+ +++
+