tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "TomcatTrackUs09 PMC Sessions" by JeanFredericClere
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:48:44 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanFredericClere:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatTrackUs09_PMC_Sessions

   jfclere:
  ++++
   Of course if we want to have a day of Tomcat we have to build a track that:
- 1 - Have an introduction (something like what Mladen (See below mturk) proposed).
+  1 - Have an introduction (something like what Mladen (See below mturk) proposed).
- 2 - Have more details presentation on the new tech (Tomcat7, Servlet 3.0)
+  2 - Have more details presentation on the new tech (Tomcat7, Servlet 3.0)
- 3 - Have a remainder of the existing new stuff (Bayeux, Comet, jdbc-pool, tomcat-lite).
+  3 - Have a remainder of the existing new stuff (Bayeux, Comet, jdbc-pool, tomcat-lite).
- 4 - Have well known stuff, like admin/conf stuff, mod_jk/mod_proxy and clustering.
+  4 - Have well known stuff, like admin/conf stuff, mod_jk/mod_proxy and clustering.
  +++

   mturk: