tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "TomcatTrackUs09 PMC Sessions" by JeanFredericClere
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:47:39 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanFredericClere:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatTrackUs09_PMC_Sessions

  TomcatTrackUs09 Sessions
  Here are the proposals for the PMC (extracted for an email discussion):
- jfclere:
+  jfclere:
  ++++
- Of course if we want to have a day of Tomcat we have to build a track that:
+  Of course if we want to have a day of Tomcat we have to build a track that:
  1 - Have an introduction (something like what Mladen (See below mturk) proposed).
  2 - Have more details presentation on the new tech (Tomcat7, Servlet 3.0)
  3 - Have a remainder of the existing new stuff (Bayeux, Comet, jdbc-pool, tomcat-lite).
  4 - Have well known stuff, like admin/conf stuff, mod_jk/mod_proxy and clustering.
  +++

- mturk:
+  mturk:
  +++
- My idea was to give an 'Tomcat community overview' with some
+  My idea was to give an 'Tomcat community overview' with some
  directions where are we heading and something short about
  what's cooking (Tomcat 7, Connectors, Security, etc...)

@@ -23, +23 @@

  Mark, Filip and Rainer.
  +++

- rjung:
+  rjung:
  +++
- Based on some users list feedback: I could either present on mod_jk (in
+  Based on some users list feedback: I could either present on mod_jk (in
  case there's no conflict with Mladen), or - thinking about André's
  suggestion, I could give a "Reverse Proxies" talk.

@@ -48, +48 @@

  one single software component or project but more focused on a real-life
  topic and solution ingredients.
  +++
- Yes, for the two proposals coming from me (working titles):
+  Yes, for the two proposals coming from me (working titles):

  - All you want to know about reverse proxies
  - mod_jk in depth