tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r777247 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/catalina/tribes/group/interceptors/SimpleCoordinator.java
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 23:41:09 GMT
On 22.05.2009 01:07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> rjung@apache.org wrote:
>> Guys fix your svn configuration. ;)
>>
> This happens to me all the time, as I move between machines very often.
>
> Why is the ~/.subversion/config a client setting? isn't there a way to
> setup properties on the server the client can inherit from? so when I
> check out a project, I automatically inherit the configuration?

>From the 1.5 subversion book it seems its still a client only configuration.

On a multi-user client system, there's a way of defining global defaults
for all users, which can then be overwritten by the individual users.

You could check in your .subversion dir into some private part of the
springsource repository and then retrieve it from there when you need to
setup a new environment.

Regards,

Rainer