tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.28 on i5/OS
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 13:51:59 GMT
Sorry for the broken patch. Besides the not so nice multiple registation
of the cleanup, the real problem for the crash after the patch is, that
clear() on a pool already calls the cleanup. So I had to register the
cleanup for the parent pool (pconf) and not for the pool itself.

I'll think about the thread-safety next, but as I said that is not the
cause for your crashes.

Regards,

Rainer