tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Remove older of the two BIO AJP connectors
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:03:25 GMT
I don't really know what you guys are talking about but it might be
you are looking for a cross-platform multiplexing asynchronous message
exchange system.  If so you might look into activemq's openwire
transport.  IIUC they have a message grammar that is compiled into
code for various platforms including java, .net, c++, etc.

thanks
david jencks