tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Sharmistha jat <sharmistha.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject gsoc project - Tomcat proxy [query]
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:30:03 GMT
Dear All,

I have applied for tomcat proxy project, but i needed a little more
information than given in the project idea, to start with the design of
proxy.

So i would like to know more about the following:

1) Type of proxy [reverse,content filter,caching etc].

2) Use [intent]

I have studied a number of servlet proxies like  j2ep, noodle & Http Proxy
Servlet in past days.

And was puzzled about my intent of making proxy and its designing thereof.

So, please guide me a little bit about this.

Thanks
Sharmistha

  v <javascript://nop/>