tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Wilson <ch...@aptivate.org>
Subject Website and stable versions
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:07:58 GMT
Dear sirs,

Can I point out that on your website, http://tomcat.apache.org, the "Which
Version?" page is supposed to help one decide which version to download,
and it does describe the meaning of the various stability levels, but it
does not describe what level each version has achieved. E.g. is Tomcat 6.0
stable yet or not?

Therefore, for me, it does not answer the question of "which version" to
download as it does not tell me what the latest stable version is.

Also, the link to the FAQ on the Bug Report page ("FAQ's for all Jakarta
projects can be found here.") is broken.

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.