tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Problem with adding a StandardWrapper to an already started StandardContext
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 15:24:48 GMT
It's been a while since I looked at it, but once the context is started,
the only way to update mappings it to invoke an additional JMX call to
get the mapping registered with the connector.
Take a look at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.mapper.Mapper
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.mapper.MapperListener

That's where I would start, but I think you'll have to do a bit reverse
engineering here, since I can't remember the exact steps

Filip