tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <>
Subject Re: Problem with adding a StandardWrapper to an already started StandardContext
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 10:11:56 GMT
I got it to work by calling wrapper.registerJMX(context).
StandardWrapper.registerJMX() is a protected method.  I extended the class
so that I can invoke StandardWrapper.registerJMX() from the subclass.

To me it appears like it is a bug.  What is the point in letting a child be
added to an already started context if the mapping does not get updated

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists