tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Thomas" <ma...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Tomcat licensing and License.rtf?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:20:01 GMT

It should be an RTF version of the text file in the root of the source
distro. Clearly it isn't. The correct files for Apache Tomcat are the
LICENSE and NOTICE files that should be in the root of the source
distribution. They are also available from subversion:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/LICENSE
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/NOTICE

Sorry for any confusion. I'll get the rtf file fixed for the next release.

Mark