tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Bayeux/Cometd API question
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:13:27 GMT
fl-00@gmx.de wrote:
> Hi Filip,
>
> ok, I'll take a look at the current implementation and if the effort seems reasonable
for me, I'll try to allocate some days during the next (let's say 3-6) weeks to contribute
an implementation for the current API.
excellent.
>  I would then really propose to use the API interface package org.cometd.* as used by
Jetty (and others). Would that be ok for you?

this is the Apache Software Foundation, so software here, unless we
implement a standard, is always prefixed org.apache
> If I have questions left, should I post them to the dev list here or should I contact
you directly?

the mailing list is the way to go, anyone who wishes to participate can