tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <>
Subject Re: tomcat-jdbc issue
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:38:59 GMT
hi Kevin,
Are you sure that is all you see in your logs. We try to not swallow any
error, and there should be more information.

Adding logging is not an issue, we can do that fairly easily. However,
the trace you show us, is not the entire story, there is more,

you can ping me on email fhanik at apache dot org, if you want me to
deliver you a jar with logging enabled to track this down,