tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Executor - package dependencies
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 20:33:00 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 09:59 -0700, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>
>> I'll noodle on it a bit, see if i can think of something to defilipize it
>>

> Or keep it Filipized, but you'll need to move it in util.

it had to be filipized in order to have a life cycle, however the
Lifecycle API is in org.apache.catalina, so I can't that easily move it
to util unless I get rid of the Lifecycle, but that was the point to
begin with.

however, I can extract the task queue and task thread factory into util,
and that way, I get rid of all the duplicate code I was worried about
earlier.

It wont get me all the way, but it gets me pretty far, so I will start
with that .

Filip