tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kirk True <k...@mustardgrain.com>
Subject Re: Unnecessary entries in Eclipse project
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 01:44:10 GMT
Hi Filip,

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> ant -f extras.xml

Thanks. I do know how to get the libraries, that's not really the
question ;)

It seems that the core code in the Eclipse project doesn't reference
those libraries and so it seems they're superfluously included in the
.project file.

I don't care, and it doesn't bother me, I'm just trying to put the
pieces together and want to make sure I understand where they all go :)

Thanks,
Kirk