tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release build 4.1.39
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:14:28 GMT
sebb wrote:
> On 19/11/2008, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:
>> The source tarball and other packages are available here:
>>  http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/apache-tomcat-4.1.39/
>>
>>  According to the release process, the 4.1.39 tag is:
>>  [X] Broken
>
> The sigs and hashes don't agree with their targets, except for the
> following two:
>
> apache-tomcat-4.1.39-src.tar.gz.asc
> apache-tomcat-4.1.39-src.tar.gz.md5

I had network troubles during the upload and I had to retry several times.
I thought it completed without error but it looks like
apache-tomcat-4.1.39-LE-jdk14.exe got corrupted during the upload. The MD5
and sig is correct. I'll replace the file. It will take a couple of hours
to replicate to the mirror but it isn't essential for the vote. The only
files that matter are the source distros.

I don't know why everything else failed for you. Maybe your downloads got
corrupted?

> Could not find the signing key 33C60243 in any databases.

You didn't look very hard. Try:
http://pgp.mit.edu/
or
http://gpg-keyserver.de/