tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Releasing Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.16
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:34:47 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
>  > Hello to the Tomcat team,
>  >
>  > Native 1.1.16 has been available for testing for almost a week,
>  > so I would like to proceed with the release vote.
>  >

> So far only one binding vote has been recorded
> (Thanks Henri), and mine by presumption.
>
> So, Native 1.1.16 won't be released due to lack of
> developers interest :(

OK, So it seems we've collected enough votes.
Should I just propagate the files to the dist
and make an announce or do we need another version
tag/release.
I mean nothing changed, so like Peter said,
it was the wrong time (cause of conferencing)
to call for an vote.

I'd just like to go with 1.1.16, and I suppose
nothing stops us from that.

Regards
--
^(TM)