tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r714108 - in /tomcat/connectors/trunk/jni: build.properties.default build.properties.sample build.xml
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 06:50:30 GMT
rjung@apache.org wrote:

> Log:
> User build.properties.default for tcnative like
> we do for tomcat.
> Remove unused version.number.
> Add version details to build.properties.default
> and remove from build.xml.
>
> Added:
>     tomcat/connectors/trunk/jni/build.properties.default   (contents, props changed)
>       - copied, changed from r714098, tomcat/connectors/trunk/jni/build.properties.sample
> Removed:
>     tomcat/connectors/trunk/jni/build.properties.sample
> Modified:
>     tomcat/connectors/trunk/jni/build.xml
>
> +# ----- Vesion Control Flags -----
> +version.major=1
> +version.minor=1
> +version.build=17
> +version.patch=0
> +version.suffix=-dev
> +

We have now two branches 1.1 and trunk
So in trunk the version is 1.2.x

The second branch is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/connectors/branches/native/1.1.x

So I suppose those changes has to go in there as well.
It would be probably easier if this was done before branching, but
now it is like it is.

Regards
--
^(TM)