tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Lorenz Breu <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Releasing Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.16
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:50:25 GMT
Using 1.1.15 under WinXP I noticed that recvfrom() would not set the
port of the data source, however I couldn't try the repo version as I
couldn't compile under WinXP. On my kubuntu box everything seems to work
I am now trying to use Multicast.ointerface(sock,iface), but I still
have to find a way to get that pointer to the interface in java in order
to pass it to the native code. Maybe a method to get an interface by ip
address in string form would be a nice addition.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message