tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From djbowen1 <dbo...@greaterthanone.com>
Subject Tomcat webapp stopped working, please help
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:05:26 GMT

I am running tomcat server on Redhat linux. Tomcat server 5.

2 weeks ago a webapp i have running on port 8010 just stopped working. I am
not a tomcat expert by any means and dont know much about it other than
trying to help out.

The only thing i see that has changed on the server is that up2date ran
october 29th and updated a bunch of stuff.

I have no idea even where to start, port 8010 is waiting and open but no
response....