tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Lorenz Breu <>
Subject Re: Building tomcat native under win32 fails
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:02:45 GMT
Hi again

Thanks for the pointers, the native code now compiles...Well actually
there is still that error in ossl_typ.h, but I just commented the line
causing the error out (a typedef) for now.
However, there is now a problem with linking. I keep getting the message:

1>apr-1.lib(rand.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__UuidCreate@4 referenced in function _apr_os_uuid_get@4

Any ideas, what can be causing this?

And I also found some more typos in the native code. In multicast.c you
misspelled "Multicast" a couple of times, writing "Mulicast" (no t)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message