tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Bugzilla: Tomcat Connectors & Tomcat Native
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:52:36 GMT
These have been created and I have moved bugs from Tomcat 4/5/6 to these
products based on component and/or presence of strings like isapi in the
summary.

I haven't checked the closed bugs to see if the results were sensible.

I have checked the open bugs. I have also set the component (mod_jk/isapi
etc) where I thought it was sensible to do so.

The mapping to versions and components won't be perfect but since there are
only 27 open connector bugs and 4 open native bugs correcting component,
version etc as we go along shouldn't be too painful nor create much noise
on the dev list.

Changing / adding component names is very easy so do let me know if anyone
has any suggestions for improving these.

Cheers,

Mark