tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Create new bugzilla products for mod_jk and native
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 14:59:55 GMT
Mark Thomas schrieb:
> I would like to propose creating two new products in bugzilla:
>
> - Tomcat mod_jk
> - Tomcat APR-native

Great initiative.

> I am open to suggestions for better component names.

I like Henri's suggestions, Tomcat Connectors and Tomcat Native.
Although mod_jk is the more often used term, stictly speaking we don't
use it for the isapi and nsapi variants and in the announcement mails,
and we use the Tomcat XXX terms on the Tomcat home page for
documentation and download links too.

At least on https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi one can add
an explaining line, what the name refers to. On the search mask, there
is only the product name though.

Regards,

Rainer