tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject [Proposal] Create new bugzilla products for mod_jk and native
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:47:40 GMT
I would like to propose creating two new products in bugzilla:

- Tomcat mod_jk
- Tomcat APR-native

I am open to suggestions for better component names.

The bug reporting pages on the website and in the docs would need to be

- All issues in a single place instead of assigned to the Tomcat version
the OP happens to be using
- The connector versions will be used instead of the Tomcat version the OP
happens to be using

- A deluge of e-mail as the bugs are moved around

The e-mail deluge I can deal with by re-routing all the Tomcat bugs to me
rather than the list whilst I do the move. Any 'genuine' bug mail I will
forward to the dev list.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message