tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r696650 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/STATUS.txt
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:27:00 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 16:34 +0100, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> Did you include that in the 6.0.18 release or was it just something you did
>> locally?
> I did my hacking only a few days ago. I don't understand you questions.

My questions are trying to understand the timing. Basically whether a)
6.0.18 went out with TCK failures or  b) you fixed the failures as part of
the 6.0.18 release or c) some change in svn post 6.0.18 caused the
failures. It wasn't clear to me which it was.

Your most recent message makes things clear that it is c). It looks like
the new fix for 42565 still has some issues. It's good to know that a new
javacc / lookahead 3 should fix it but I would like to understand why if
only to avoid breaking EL again with any future change.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message