tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: In-process connector?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:45:30 GMT
I find no user documentation on anything like what I'm looking for.

I thus am /assuming/ this would be an extension to Tomcat and thus more
appropriate for a development forum than a user forum.

I want to call JSPs, etc, from Java code to generate HTML.  I'm not
looking for a web server connector -- that would be a clear user group
question.