tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r696650 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/STATUS.txt
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:57:44 GMT
On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 14:41 +0100, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 12:49 +0000, markt@apache.org wrote:
> >> +      markt: No change in the TCK results with this patch. We have the
> >> +             same EL related failures we have without the patch. I'll
> >> +             look into them as separate issues.
> >
> > I fixed these by regenerating with a newer javacc and usage of the
> > lookahead flag (3 looked sensible). Don't know which one actually fixed
> > the problem.
>
> So how come those changes haven't been checked back in to svn?

The problem looks minor (unless you're specifically interested in the
TCK at a given point in time). I would have to know what actually fixed
it, see if it works in Tomcat (it should) and then run the partial TCK
with just Tomcat (I don't know how to do that :( ). So that's a lot of
work, and I don't have time for it.

Rémy