tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by ngasi
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 03:26:56 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ngasi:

  [] is an online investment
community and hosts a very active discussion forum where investors discuss the hottest topics
on the Nigerian Stock Market.  Our [ Nigerian
Stock Prices] list  runs Spring + Hibernate  on  Tomcat. Our [
Nigerian company reports] wiki is the open source JAMwiki application  powered by  by Tomcat
+ [] is home to NGASI AppServer Manager. NGASI AppServer Manager
automates the installation and management of Tomcat across multiple systems. It also creates
and manages Load-Balanced farms of Tomcat instances.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message