tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by blackgeneral
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:44:51 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by blackgeneral:

  [] Zaidsoft offers JSP hosting using Tomcat. All of [
Zaidsoft] web based software applications including [
Zaidsoft iMLM] are powered by Tomcat as JSP/Servlet container.
+ ===== Zaidsoft =====
+ [] is an online investment
community and hosts a very active discussion forum where investors discuss the hottest topics
on the Nigerian Stock Market.  Our stock price list []
runs on  Tomcat. Our company report wiki [] is an open
source application - JAMWiki,  powered by  by Tomcat
  == More Stuff ==

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message