tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McCune <>
Subject Can't find reference to vulnerability fixes in change log
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:31:58 GMT
Hi.  I'm looking at,
specifically the 4 vulnerabilities that are "Fixed in Apache Tomcat
6.0.18" and trying to find out which commits actually fixed the
vulnerabilities.  I was hoping to be able to check out the change log at but I see no
mention of any of these fixes listed there.  I also tried a bugzilla
search for the issues, but "Zarro Boogs found."

Can anyone give me a pointer to where I could find the actual bugzilla
issues for the vulnerability fixes and/or links to the commits for them?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message