tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McCune <tmcc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Can't find reference to vulnerability fixes in change log
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:31:58 GMT
Hi.  I'm looking at http://tomcat.apache.org/security-6.html,
specifically the 4 vulnerabilities that are "Fixed in Apache Tomcat
6.0.18" and trying to find out which commits actually fixed the
vulnerabilities.  I was hoping to be able to check out the change log at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/changelog.html but I see no
mention of any of these fixes listed there.  I also tried a bugzilla
search for the issues, but "Zarro Boogs found."

Can anyone give me a pointer to where I could find the actual bugzilla
issues for the vulnerability fixes and/or links to the commits for them?

Thanks.

--Tim