tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From changxiangzhong <changxiangzh...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject How to deploy the tomcat4.1.x into eclipse?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:20:04 GMT

Hello, everybody!
I wonder how to do that? Because when tc at version 4.1.x there are four
sub-projects, I have tried with the eclipse import the jars, and
successfully killed all the compiling errors, but when I started it there
was some exceptions which has no meanings, I guess it is the resources(such
as server.xml, *.icons) that which damaged the whole projects. So I hope
there would be someone to help me run that project.

It would be appreciated if you can offer me a link to download a
eclipse-format project.

Or maybe I should have done with the build.properties? build each of the
sub-projects?

Thanks a lot.