tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Raj Ramkumar <arura...@cisco.com>
Subject Regarding tomcat installation
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 06:07:10 GMT
Hi ,
I want to install tomcat 5.5 in my home PC. Which distribution should i
download from apache website , as there are many versions available. I
downloade windows installer service , but am not able to start , stop the
server as there is no batch file available in that version. It meant i have
to run it as a service everytime. Also tell me how to configure my each
applications to differnt ports for example (app1 - 8080, app2 - 9080, app3 -
9081) etc using tomcat 5.5. What exactly is binary distribution how to go
about installing it. Reply me ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arun.