tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generics and the spec interfaces
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 17:28:12 GMT
Costin Manolache wrote:
> And if the TCK signature tests pass - that's a bug in the tests :-).
> We shouldn't touch the method signatures in servlet API.

Having read everyone's comments and having thought some more about this
during today, my current plan is:
- fix any non-generics warnings in the spec code
- commit the fixes
- fix the generics warnings but don't commit - I can make a patch available
on p.o.a if anyone is interested
- fix the warnings in the rest of the code base.

Mark