tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Manico <...@manico.net>
Subject Re: Osgifing Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 16:43:40 GMT
 > I just don't have the time. If you keep your responses to a few short
paragraphs, you might get more input

Filip, hey. May I ask when you think the HttpOnly patch will go live?
And Mark, I've spammed you about this as well - I'm running my own
custom branch eager to back back inline with the REAL Tomcat(tm).

Best,
Jim

> Peter Kriens wrote:
> <snip>
>> I must admit I feel I am walking on eggs ... and I am a bit surprised
>> how few others tune in.
> </snip>
>
> there is a reason few others turn in, at this point, you have written,
> and very well so, about 30 pages of responses.
> It's just to hard keep up with long essays like that, not that I don't
> want, I would love to, I just don't have the time.
> If you keep your responses to a few short paragraphs, you might get
> more input
>
> Filip

Jim Manico, Senior Application Security Engineer
jim.manico@aspectsecurity.com | jim@manico.net
(301) 604-4882 (work)
(808) 652-3805 (cell)

Aspect Security™
Securing your applications at the source
http://www.aspectsecurity.com