tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Question about Tomcat memory leaks
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:17:40 GMT
Hi all,
I've a prob with a Tomcat application.
This is an app which was bought by a customer which I work for.
The app runs on a plain WinXP box with nothing else installed on it but only the Tomcat servive
+ MySQL server. The app is used through the standalone http connector; Tomcat version is 5.5.25.
Now since few days the box tends to crash with all memory exhausted...
I cant tell at the moment if any component of the involved software packages was updated recently.
Now my question is: can someone give me some hints how I can observe the memory consumption
of Tomcat to see if there might be a leak either in Tomcat self (saw some BZ, and ChangeLog
entries that something was fixed with 5.5.26), or also with their app?

thanks in advance for any suggestions!

greets, Guen.