tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Damien B <>
Subject Re: Osgifing Tomcat
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:03:30 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
 > On Apr 24, 2008, at 11:11 PM, Henri Gomez wrote:
 > > We'll see how OSGI works underload with Glassfish v3.
> Are they planning to support "gapless" redeployment of web apps using
> only osgi features, with no other servlet container support?  If so is
> can you point to an explanation of how they plan to do this?

Just my 2c: Eclipse, OSGified since 3.2, still doesn't fully support
updates without a JVM restart; and they have full control about the
whole aspects.

A vocabulary point though, we shouldn't talk about OSGification, but
about jsrtwonineonification.

PS: usually only reader on this ML

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: