tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Osgifing Tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:09:58 GMT
Henri Gomez wrote:
> 2008/4/23 Florent.BENOIT <Florent.BENOIT@objectweb.org>:
>
>>    Hello,
>>
>>  As part of OW2 JOnAS 5.0 OSGi based application server we're interested to
>> have Tomcat packaged as an OSGi bundle.
>>  All our modules are bundles and if tomcat is already a bundle we won't have
>> to wrap it into a bundle on our side.
>>
>>  Regards,
>>

> Hum do you have some stuff to contribute or show us for review ?

sure, for the whole bundle, it would look like this, but what I would
like to do for trunk, is to do one per JAR file

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-SymbolicName: org.apache.tomcat
Bundle-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Bundle-Version: 6.0.16
Import-Package: org.eclipse.core.resources;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.core.runtime;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.core;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.apt.dispatch;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.classfmt;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.codegen;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.env;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.flow;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.impl;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser.diagnose,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.problem;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.util;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.builder;resolution:=optional,
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.util;resolution:=optional,
 com.springsource.engine.servlet.tomcat.loader;resolution:=optional,
 javax.mail;resolution:=optional,
 javax.mail.internet;resolution:=optional,
 javax.management;resolution:=optional,
 javax.management.loading;resolution:=optional,
 javax.management.modelmbean;resolution:=optional,
 javax.naming;resolution:=optional,
 javax.naming.directory;resolution:=optional,
 javax.naming.spi;resolution:=optional,
 javax.persistence;resolution:=optional,
 javax.security.auth;resolution:=optional,
 javax.security.auth.callback;resolution:=optional,
 javax.security.auth.login;resolution:=optional,
 javax.security.auth.spi;resolution:=optional,
 javax.sql;resolution:=optional,
 javax.xml.parsers;resolution:=optional,
 javax.xml.transform;resolution:=optional,
 javax.xml.transform.stream;resolution:=optional,
 javax.xml.ws;resolution:=optional
Export-Package: javax.annotation,
 javax.annotation.security,
 javax.ejb,
 javax.el,
 javax.mail,
 javax.mail.internet,
 javax.persistence,
 javax.servlet,
 javax.servlet.http,
 javax.servlet.jsp,
 javax.servlet.jsp.el,
 javax.servlet.jsp.resources,
 javax.servlet.jsp.tagext,
 javax.servlet.resources,
 javax.xml.ws,
 org.apache,
 org.apache.catalina,
 org.apache.catalina.ant,
 org.apache.catalina.ant.jmx,
 org.apache.catalina.authenticator,
 org.apache.catalina.connector,
 org.apache.catalina.core,
 org.apache.catalina.deploy,
 org.apache.catalina.ha,
 org.apache.catalina.ha.authenticator,
 org.apache.catalina.ha.context,
 org.apache.catalina.ha.deploy,
 org.apache.catalina.ha.session,
 org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp,
 org.apache.catalina.ha.util,
 org.apache.catalina.loader,
 org.apache.catalina.manager,
 org.apache.catalina.manager.host,
 org.apache.catalina.manager.util,
 org.apache.catalina.mbeans,
 org.apache.catalina.realm,
 org.apache.catalina.security,
 org.apache.catalina.servlets,
 org.apache.catalina.session,
 org.apache.catalina.ssi,
 org.apache.catalina.startup,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.group,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.io,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.tipis,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.bio,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.bio.util,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio,
 org.apache.catalina.tribes.util,
 org.apache.catalina.users,
 org.apache.catalina.util,
 org.apache.catalina.valves,