tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Florent.BENOIT" <Florent.BEN...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Osgifing Tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:42:35 GMT

Our bundle of Tomcat is exposing JOnAS service API. I think that from a
tomcat bundle view it should expose its own interface like API for
registering/deploying a war component, etc.

If you want to see some source code, it's in the SVN.
http://svn.forge.objectweb.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jonas/jonas/trunk/jonas/modules/services/web-container/tomcat/6.0.x/?rev=13842

Apache Felix iPOJO is used as well as the maven-bundle-plugin:
for the maven bundle plugin :
http://svn.forge.objectweb.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jonas/jonas/trunk/jonas/modules/services/web-container/tomcat/6.0.x/src/main/resources/META-INF/jonas-web-container-tomcat-6.0.bnd?rev=13488&view=markup

metadata.xml for iPOJO :
http://svn.forge.objectweb.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jonas/jonas/trunk/jonas/modules/services/web-container/tomcat/6.0.x/src/main/resources/metadata.xml?rev=13058&view=auto

Regards

Florent