tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Log warning after URL Querystring include "&&"
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:52:50 GMT
Hi Mark,

I know that RFC 3986 is the successor from RFC 1738, but the query
parameter definition (3.4 Page 23) isn't usefull.
The HttpUtils.parseQueryString() definition is good, but not a
complete BNF. The wikipedia
definition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Query_string is much better.

OK, I also think that double "&&" is an uncorrect query part, but at
my case, some  site grabber's use those
query strings to made trouble :-(

Peter