tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r620848 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/STATUS.txt
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:01:22 GMT
Hi Tim,

+1

WebRuleSet  LL 250

          digester.addCallMethod(prefix + "web-app/listener/listener-
class",
                                 "addApplicationListener", 0);

         digester.addRule(prefix + "web-app/jsp-config",
                          jspConfig);

         digester.addCallMethod(prefix + "web-app/jsp-config/jsp-
property-group/url-pattern",
                                "addJspMapping", 0);

# Remove this...
         digester.addCallMethod(prefix + "web-app/listener/listener-
class",
                                "addApplicationListener", 0);

We must also change this at tomcat 5.x.x code base (LL 240)

Peter