tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Webb" <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject embedded tomcat 6
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:51:52 GMT
I have written a program that embeds tomcat 6.0.14 into it.  The problem is
that once I call Embedded.start(), the program does not keep running and
just terminates normally.  I have placed the program in the eclipse debugger
and all looks fine, but the program just exits.

What can I do to ensure that the program stays running after the call to
Embedded.start()?  After the call, I place a Thread.sleep(Integer.MAX_VALUE)
and things are fine, but that just does not seem to be good practice.

Thanks in advance

--
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else