tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL / POLL] Issue a de-support notice for Tomcat 4
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 00:34:47 GMT
yes, a the timeframe of 16 months heads up sounds like a good plan.
still many instances of 4 running,
another way to look at it, is to have no more than 3 versions active at
any point, so when TC 7 comes out, TC 4 goes to bed. I think it's too
hard for us to try to maintain more releases than that.

Filip