tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r620848 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/STATUS.txt
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:42:42 GMT
In that case - that would revert the functionality which caused the
issue to arrive in the first place.

The original bug had a problem because they had the same listener class
declared multiple times and it was only being fired once. The fix was to
log a duplicate listener message on the user config error.

It turns out that WebRuleSet was also adding the same item twice.
(accidently)  and so the duplicate message was being.

So if the digester rules are changed to ignore dups - the original bug
fix would then be invalid and the user would again silently wonder why
only one instance is being used.

-Tim