tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.16 Startup Listener
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:24:35 GMT
Stusynski, Dan wrote:
> Tomcat devs, 
>
> Noticed a curiousity during 6.0.16 startup after migrating from 6.0.14. 
>
> Below is the startup logs for Tomcat 6.0.16 and am curious if this has
> been seen before (the duplicate Listeners)? This was not encountered in
> 6.0.14.
>
> Not only do we get these duplicate Listener messages for anything
> defined in web.xml but we also get it for anything we might define
> additionaly for our softwares Listeners.
>   
In other words, we also get such duplicate listener messages any/all 
<listener>'s in our web app's web.xml as well.  [Our web.xml is a 
perfectly valid 2.4 web.xml that worked fine with 6.0.14.]

These info messages were certainly not present in 6.0.14 and even if 
they're bogus raise concerns and questions in 6.0.16.

--
Jess Holle
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:40 PM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener
> init
> INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal
> performance in production environments was not found on the
> java.library.path:
> C:\Java\jdk1.5.0_11\bin;.;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\Java\jdk1.5.0_11
> \jre\bin;C:\Java\jdk1.5.0_11\bin;C:\Java\jdk1.5.0_11\bin;C:\Java\jdk1.5.
> 0_11\jre\bin;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem;C:\Progra
> m
> Files\Rational\common;T:\sde\bin;T:\gnu\bin;C:\Perl\bin;O:\Oracle102\Ora
> 102\bin;C:\Program
> Files\Rational\ClearCase\bin;C:\NASM\nasm-0.98.39;C:\cygwin\bin;O:\Oracl
> e10g\ora10\bin
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:40 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
> INFO: Initialization processed in 1210 ms
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:40 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
> INFO: Starting service Catalina
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:40 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.16
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:41 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> addApplicationListener
> INFO: The listener "listeners.ContextListener" is already configured for
> this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:41 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> addApplicationListener
> INFO: The listener "listeners.SessionListener" is already configured for
> this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:42 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> addApplicationListener
> INFO: The listener "listeners.ContextListener" is already configured for
> this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:42 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> addApplicationListener
> INFO: The listener "listeners.SessionListener" is already configured for
> this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:44 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
> INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8010
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:44 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
> INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/218  config=null
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:44 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> INFO: Server startup in 3985 ms
> Feb 11, 2008 3:01:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService stop
> INFO: Stopping service Catalina
>
> Dan Stusynski 
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tomcat.apache.org
>
>
>   


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tomcat.apache.org


Mime
View raw message