tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r620335 - in /tomcat/trunk/webapps/docs: config/project.xml config/systemprops.xml tomcat-docs.xsl
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:38:42 GMT
markt@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Sun Feb 10 13:33:35 2008
> New Revision: 620335

> Log:
> Add a page to the config docs detailing the various system properties that are available.

The recent discussion on configuration options reminded me of something I
have been meaning to do for a while. This is intended as a first draft. If
you spot a mistake, omission or have a better way of formatting the page or
arranging the options - please go for it.

My intention is to leave in trunk for a while to settle down and propose it
for inclusion in 6.0.x sometime before the next release.

Mark