tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r620848 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/STATUS.txt
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:00:10 GMT
I thought this proposal was that at digester-configuration-time,
trying to add the same rule twice would raise an exception.   IIUC
you are talking about digester-runtime behavior which I think
everyone thinks is now fine.

I'm not really familiar with digester but wondered how practical is
is to recognize duplicate rules.

thanks
david jencks