tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "TomcatOnMacOS" by MichaelValentiner
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:02:55 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MichaelValentiner:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatOnMacOS

@@ -245, +245 @@

  --Basil Bourque

+ === Updated for 2008 ===
+ Michael Valentiner says:
+
+ Today (2008-02-03) I verified running Tomcat 6.0.14 on Mac OS X 10.5.1.
+
+ Like Basil, I did not need to set up JAVA_HOME and I did need to fix Unix file permissions.
+
+ Unlike Basil, the System Preferences > Sharing > Firewall has moved to System Preferences
> Security > Firewall.  I was able to enable logging, but haven't figured out how to
block UDP.
+